Kay Long, Director

Thanks for visiting the Broken Arrow Public Schools Enrollment Page. Here you will find pertinent information related to your child and his.her educational advancement. If you have any questions about the enrollment process, please feel free to call the Broken Arrow Schools Enrollment Center at (918) 259-4301 Ext. 272 or 273.

The Broken Arrow School District makes the determination as to whether a home is located within our boundaries. If you wish to be assured that the home or lot you are buying is definitely within Broken Arrow's boundaries or want to know which elementary school your children will attend, please do not hesitate to call. If you are enrolling for the next school year, the Enrollment Center will start enrolling students at the beginning of June for the upcoming year.

The Enrollment Center is conveniently located at Central On Main at 210 North Main Street in downtown Broken Arrow.

Hours Of Operation:
8:00 a.m.-4:30 p.m., Monday-Friday
Summer- 8:00 a.m.-4:30- Monday-Friday


1. Original birth certificate(s) for all students.

2. Immunization Records. See chart below.

3. Proof of residence which consists of current gas, water or electric bill, a valid lease agreement or a signed settlement statement. Persons with a house sales contract are required to obtain a transfer from the receiving school district. A contingency contract WILL NOT be accepted. These documents must be the originals, not photocopies. Driver's license, checks, cable TV, phone bills or other pieces of mail WILL NOT be accepted.

4. Other Information - Certificate of Degree of Indian Blood (CDIB) card and Tribal membership card, transcripts for secondary students, Special Education (IEP), court-appointed custody documents, if applicable; address of the previous school, and telephone numbers for students’ doctors and emergency contacts.

• DISTRICT MAPS/ATTENDANCE ZONES: ElementaryMiddle SchoolIntermediate HighDistrict Map
Four Year Old Program Enrollment Information 2011-2012
Kindergarten 2011-2012 Enrollment Information


Pre-School & Pre-K
3 Polio
2 Hepatitis A
3 Hepatitis B
1 Varicella or History of Disease
Kindergarten-Grade 12
5 DTP/DTaP/Td/Tdapp
4 Polio
2 Hepatitis A
2-3 Hepatitis B
1 Varicella or History of Disease

Oklahoma law states that no minor child shall be admitted to any public, private or parochial school operation in Oklahoma unless the parent or guardian can present to the school authorities certification from a licensed physician or the public health authorities that such child has received the immunizations that are required by the State Board of Health.Immunizations may be obtained from local physicians or the Tulsa City-County Health Department. If the student's record has been lost, parents should contact the physician's office or Health Department where immunizations were received.Students following a medically approved schedule for completion of immunizations may be allowed to attend school, however, parents/guardians are required to present a schedule for completion of the required immunizations that has been signed by a licensed physician or public health authority.Many facilities have waiting lists. Be sure to make appointments so that your child may attend school.

You may pick up a packet for enrollment from the Enrollment Center. An easier method might be to simply download the following forms here and bring them with you when you enroll your child.
Enrollment Form (Word Document)
Home Language Survey (PDF)- also available in Spanish | Vietnamese | Russian | Chinese | Hmong

EXTRA FORMS (Depending on Grade Level)
Adjudicated Form (Word Document)- To be filled out for students Grades 1-12
H-14 Emergency Information (Word Document)- To be filled out by grades 6-12 (During summer only). After Labor Day all students must fill out
Initial Enrollment Prior Participation Form (PDF)- To be filled out for all Pre-K, Kindergarten and First Grade students
Student Enrollment Check List (PDF)

Only the parent and or legal guardian may enroll the child. Enrollment will continue through the summer. Summer hours (June and July) are from 8:00 am to 4:00 pm (Mon.-Fri.). If you have questions, you may call enrollment at 259-4301.


Head Start enrollment is done through the Community Action and Resource, Inc. The telephone number is 918-258-3464. The address is Head Start Program, 509 W. Houston Street, Broken Arrow, OK 74012.

Transfers: Individuals wishing to obtain a transfer to the Broken Arrow School District may make an application at the Enrollment Center. Transfers within the district also are handled through the Enrollment Center.

Boundaries: Oklahoma school district boundaries are set by law. Within the district there are boundaries set for 15 elementary schools, five middle schools, two intermediate high schools and one high school. Students are placed in schools according to attendance boundaries for each school. Exceptions require an approved Intradistrict Transfer. These are granted only under certain conditions permitted according to district policy. A district map is available HERE.

Free and Reduced Lunch Applications are available at the Enrollment Center or online HERE. Applications are kept confidential. Questions about the Federal Lunch Program may be directed to the Director of Child Nutrition at 918-259-4565.